<body>

Kawaii Graphics By QING♥
❤ The Girl

❤ Selina FSY
❤ Twenty
❤ Leo
❤ 21st August 1989Photobucket
❤ Mad Girl
❤ Full time slacker at home
❤ No Job N NO SCHOOLING TOO =D

Sweeties Online❤


❤ Dreams Come True



❤ Family always safe !
❤ Always Be with My Parents !
❤ A Job !
❤ The Scar on my face will completely dissapear !
❤ N series Nokia Phone !
# Nokia 5800
❤ PlayStation 3 !
❤ Pink PSP !
❤ Sony MP3 !
❤ Sony Pink BlueTooth MP3 !
❤ Small CuteBerry From KathLeen !
#From Amanda aka Chou DaDa
❤ More New Branded Clothes !
❤ DKNY Pink Apple Delicious Perfume !
❤ New Nike Sport shoe !
❤ New Watch !(Must be Branded)
#SEIKO!!!
❤ Nintendo DS Lite
❤ Iphone !
❤ New Computer !
❤ Ipod Touch !
❤ Ipod NaNo !
❤ My own Lappy !
❤ My own Digital camera!
❤ Learns how to apply make-up !
❤ Going on a shopping spree! !
❤ More Pink Stuff !
❤ Hong Kong Trip with 1 whole family on March!
# On 8th March 2008
❤ Taiwan Trip Next Year !
❤ Travel-ing 1 whole World !
❤ A Trip To Singapore soon ! and meet all my maple Friends
❤ A Trusthworthy,Caring and Kind Boy Friend !
❤ Bright Future

❤ Time and Reminder



❤ Tagboard


Kawaii Graphics By QING♥

Welcome♥ Free Web Counters


❤ Memories


January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2015

❤ DarLinks


✖Do Not Link Me...Thanks✖

✖Tag me if you changed your URL✖

✖Point on the name for more details✖

❤ Music Box



❤ Credits


♥ Click
Designer: ♥PURPLE.licious-
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

❤ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to тнe-вεε-dreαмeя.вιogspoт.coм ❤
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D
Enjoy your stay ❤
❤ Love me, & I'll love you back [:
❤ Hate me, please click HERE.
❤ NO ripping & spamming
❤ Copyrighted
❤ All rights reserved
❤ Please tag before leaving :D
❤ Leave your e-mail/url when you tag

❤ Wednesday, December 16, 2009


I feel lonely ❤

yea,I feel lonely
I’m not sure when did I start having this loneliness feeling
but yesterday when I go to the mall and I see my bro with his gf and my sis with bro in law holding hands together and shopping
I feel envy,
and I started thinking,
why other girls have someone to love and care about them…
and I don’t

I actually do not see any reason for a guy to be with me
Am I pretty? No
Am I nice? No
Am I smart? No
Am I sexy or hot? No
I know most people will say if a guy loves you,
he’s not gonna care how you look like
By the way,
if you see an ugly girl like me, would u go talk to her?
90% no, so looks still play an important role

Maybe I’m lack of confidence ...oh well hunny...
how to be confident if you’re ugly
I always feel people looking down at me
I guess it is me that look down at myself always
Yeah …
I’m useless
I’m gonna be lonely for the rest of my life
I’m pittyful because I have no one to love me
So I’ll go ‘F’ myself now



Bee ❤
1:39 AM