<body>

Kawaii Graphics By QING♥
❤ The Girl

❤ Selina FSY
❤ Twenty
❤ Leo
❤ 21st August 1989Photobucket
❤ Mad Girl
❤ Full time slacker at home
❤ No Job N NO SCHOOLING TOO =D

Sweeties Online❤


❤ Dreams Come True



❤ Family always safe !
❤ Always Be with My Parents !
❤ A Job !
❤ The Scar on my face will completely dissapear !
❤ N series Nokia Phone !
# Nokia 5800
❤ PlayStation 3 !
❤ Pink PSP !
❤ Sony MP3 !
❤ Sony Pink BlueTooth MP3 !
❤ Small CuteBerry From KathLeen !
#From Amanda aka Chou DaDa
❤ More New Branded Clothes !
❤ DKNY Pink Apple Delicious Perfume !
❤ New Nike Sport shoe !
❤ New Watch !(Must be Branded)
#SEIKO!!!
❤ Nintendo DS Lite
❤ Iphone !
❤ New Computer !
❤ Ipod Touch !
❤ Ipod NaNo !
❤ My own Lappy !
❤ My own Digital camera!
❤ Learns how to apply make-up !
❤ Going on a shopping spree! !
❤ More Pink Stuff !
❤ Hong Kong Trip with 1 whole family on March!
# On 8th March 2008
❤ Taiwan Trip Next Year !
❤ Travel-ing 1 whole World !
❤ A Trip To Singapore soon ! and meet all my maple Friends
❤ A Trusthworthy,Caring and Kind Boy Friend !
❤ Bright Future

❤ Time and Reminder



❤ Tagboard


Kawaii Graphics By QING♥

Welcome♥ Free Web Counters


❤ Memories


January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2015

❤ DarLinks


✖Do Not Link Me...Thanks✖

✖Tag me if you changed your URL✖

✖Point on the name for more details✖

❤ Music Box



❤ Credits


♥ Click
Designer: ♥PURPLE.licious-
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

❤ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to тнe-вεε-dreαмeя.вιogspoт.coм ❤
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D
Enjoy your stay ❤
❤ Love me, & I'll love you back [:
❤ Hate me, please click HERE.
❤ NO ripping & spamming
❤ Copyrighted
❤ All rights reserved
❤ Please tag before leaving :D
❤ Leave your e-mail/url when you tag

❤ Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Time Flies ❤

Done a few sheets of work just now.
It's already 4 in the morning,but I'm still awake
Why?because there are a lot of things running through my mind.
I have no idea what are all those things.
And I know my mind is not working well now.
So please forgive me if there's any typo

Okay,While surfing on facebook just now,
I found back one of my very very old online buddy
and missing from me already for 9 years.
20 minus 9 equals to 11.
Which mean I knew her since I'm age 11.
That time,I used to spend my chatting time with her on ICQ.
Know what is ICQ?lols !
People used to chat on ICQ before MSN.
Alright,then I reformatted my comp
without saving my ICQ num and password that time ._."
Then bla bla bla bla so,lost contact with her.
until today I found her from my friends' friend's cousin on facebook.=/
that's far I know loll.
I am glad that I've found her back,
And she told me that ,after a few weeks I never on ICQ that time
she tried to contact me,but failed.
She seem happy to found me back too,lolz,
actually I don't think so

Alright another thing is,I found another my old ex schoolmate on facebook too.
Chatted with her on facebook until "I don't know the time"
Told her 2 of our best buddies already married and had child.
She was shocked like nobody's business,lol =D

and...alright....The things keep running through my mind are

We always say time flies but I prefer to say 'time shoots'.
When I was young,
I always hope that I would grow old faster and get the freedom an adult gets.
In a blink of an eye, I'm 20 already.
I still remember the first day I stepped into my secondary school.
That feeling was like, "Oh my, how much I've grown.
I have to wear turquoise pinafore from today onwards instead of dark blue's".

After 5 years, on the last day of my schooling days,
I had a great time taking photos and giggling around with my friends.
Looking back at those photos,
I realized that many of my friends have turned into beautiful ladies and have I changed much physically?
I would say no.
Probably gained a little weight but apart from that, not much.
Looking better than last time?
Don't think so. Looking worse than last time?
Don't think so. Okay, at least I think no.
Why? As far as I can remember,
I used to wear baggy (or extremely over sized pants)
and loose t-shirts to tuition centres.
Oh well, I have not match those two together for ages already.
I still love wearing loose t-shirts to sleep though.
(= my all-time favorite pyjamas.

Next was going to college. Yeah you're right,
"Great! I get to wear whatever I want to classes!"
That didn't last long though.
Roughly after two months,
I whined about having repeated outfits to classes.
I remember that I bought a lot of new clothes during the next Chinese new year.
Perhaps more than I should. Sorry mom and dad )=

I was often told that I'm pampered but I just don't want to agree to it back then.
I suppose I have to admit this now.
I miss being pampered at home.
I miss HOME.
Mom makes a house A HOME.
Now that mom is not here with me,
I miss her a lot.


I miss my buddies.


In a blink of an eye, I use MSN already for 9 years



Bee ❤
4:02 AM